PREPARE Network is looking for passionate rural development enthusiast with the experience in management and civic work who is interested in starting to lead the process of PREPARE AISBL management.
The Secretary General is charged with the day by day management of the Association. The responsibilities of the Secretary General include, but are not limited to, the following matters:
- a) to keep all members of the Association informed of its activities, and of developments related to matters which are handled by relevant international and intergovernmental authorities,
- b) to prepare agendas for meetings of the Association in consultation with the President, and to write the minutes of these meetings,
- c) to prepare, in cooperation with the Treasurer, the annual budget for submission by the Executive Board for the approval of the General Assembly,
- d) to coordinate the working groups of the Association,
- e) to ensure the representation of the Association among the European institutions and at the international level,
- f) all other responsibilities which are assigned by the Executive Board.
The Secretary General can be recruited among members of the Association or from outside the Association.
The work of Secretary General is voluntary, except when implementing projects where external financing is secured.
If you are interested, write to: email@example.com